Hi I’m Ghost for #POUND Fridays at The RITZ Ybor – 4/16/2021
Sunset Events in Association with Tampa EDM present:
HI I’M GHOST
Friday – April 16th, 2021 – at The RITZ Ybor for #POUND FRIDAYS – Live in Concert
REDUCED CAPACITY || 18+
FREE CUSTOMER APPRECIATION SHOW
EVERYONE IN FREE BEFORE 11 PM ON GUEST LIST
SIGN UP BY POSTING YOUR FULL NAME ON THE EVENT WALL
GUARANTEED ENTRY TICKETS: https://www.seetickets.us/
with support from…
Doors: 10 PM-3 AM
The Amphitheatre at The Ritz Ybor
1503 E. 7th Ave – Tampa, FL 33605
Bottles Call: (813) 690-0938
More Info: www.theritzybor.com
We have changed a bit since closing doors, but one thing has remained the same: our commitment to the health and safety of our customers and staff. We are continuing to follow all cleaning and sanitation recommendations, as well as taking important precautions as follows:
– We have increased the deep cleaning frequency of all rooms, common areas, restrooms, and all commonly touched surfaces. Cleaning roamers during operation.
– Disinfectants used are effective in killing COVID-19 germs and other related pathogens.
– Hand sanitizer is available throughout the venue, and we encourage you to wash your hands upon arrival.
– We do have masks provided to our staff and customers. Masks are required in line & inside the venue. If you do not have a mask, one will be provided for you.
– We will be operating at reduced capacity.
– We will be taking all Staff’s temperatures and all customers before entering.
– We will continue to ask you to stay home should you have a cough or fever, per CDC suggestions.
– We have placed plexiglass sneeze guards at the front door ticket scan and sales counter.
– You will now have some new directions for entering and exiting, and all reentry will now reenter thru the main entrance line.
– We have added signage for social distancing, restroom capacity, new enter and exit signs for separation, and no standing at bar signs.
– We will keep restrooms at a limited capacity.
– We will have more distance within our table service area and limit persons per table.
– Due to the reduced capacity in operations, we will have an increase in our table service capacity. For Table service please call 813-690-0938
Our team is committed to providing the best experience and the highest level of care to remain safe at all times.
We will see you soon!